LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 216 users online 271805 members 111 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
Member Spotlight
Link01
The Eleventh Doctor If you are agitated and confused ...
Mood: Flirty
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
3 online / 6 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Sexuality / Viewing Topic

Ever been in the Opposite Locker Room and saw anybody naked
question for boys and girls
Replies: 18Last Post Sep. 13, 2013 4:26pm by heyheyhey2
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite
Web Resources: Rape Myths Dispelled, Help & Information about Rape
USA Rape, Abuse and Incest Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)
Web Resources: Drug Myths Dispelled, Drug & Alcohol Information
USA Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-4357
( spikeyhair  )


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
this happened a few times to me, a girl went inside as a prank or accident.

well for girls have you been in the boys locker room? what were the the guys reaction when they saw you?

for the guys....ever been in the girls locker room with them changing


1:22 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Feb. 2007 | Days Active: 372
Join to learn more about spikeyhair United States | Posts: 1,194 | Points: 4,849
LoveSoHard


Executive
Reply
Uhm, I went into the boys locker room because the coach sold candy, no one naked but saw a guy at the urinal. Nothing crazy.

1:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Dec. 2012 | Days Active: 228
Join to learn more about LoveSoHard Florida, United States | Female | Posts: 978 | Points: 3,294
OOlCU812

Soothsayer
Reply
When you find yourself in the wrong locker room

BAIL LIKE THERE IS A GRENADE

-------
My mood ring turned black, uh oh.


2:09 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 473
Join to learn more about OOlCU812 California, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,537 | Points: 11,643
PaganLover4ever


Personal Assistant
Reply
I have gone into the females washroom more than once.... Why is it such a big deal? All washrooms should be unisex.

2:16 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Aug. 2013 | Days Active: 5
Join to learn more about PaganLover4ever Ontario, Canada | Queer Male | Posts: 142 | Points: 195
OOlCU812

Soothsayer
Reply
Quote: from PaganLover4ever at 2:16 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

I have gone into the females washroom more than once.... Why is it such a big deal? All washrooms should be unisex.

because there would be a considerably large increase in rape incidents

-------
My mood ring turned black, uh oh.


2:20 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 473
Join to learn more about OOlCU812 California, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,537 | Points: 11,643
Flash Jackal


Soothsayer

Sustainer
Reply
Nope, I stick with the guys locker room.  

2:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2008 | Days Active: 640
Join to learn more about Flash Jackal Florida, United States | Gay Male | Posts: 4,244 | Points: 11,845
Jaguar


Guru
Reply
Quote: from Lovesohard at 1:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Uhm, I went into the boys locker room because the coach sold candy, no one naked but saw a guy at the urinal. Nothing crazy.

"Piece of candy, little girl? Come in nice man's locker room??

ROFL

-------
-------------------------------------------
Take care of yourself - you're worth it


2:31 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: May 2008 | Days Active: 1,590
Join to learn more about Jaguar Texas, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,826 | Points: 24,226
OOlCU812

Soothsayer
Reply
Quote: from Jaguar at 2:31 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Quote: from Lovesohard at 1:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Uhm, I went into the boys locker room because the coach sold candy, no one naked but saw a guy at the urinal. Nothing crazy.

"Piece of candy, little girl? Come in nice man's locker room??

ROFL


says the guy who watches his sister having sex

-------
My mood ring turned black, uh oh.


2:33 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2007 | Days Active: 473
Join to learn more about OOlCU812 California, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,537 | Points: 11,643
Historical Satan

Connoisseur

Patron
Reply
Quote: from Jaguar at 5:31 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Quote: from Lovesohard at 1:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Uhm, I went into the boys locker room because the coach sold candy, no one naked but saw a guy at the urinal. Nothing crazy.

"Piece of candy, little girl? Come in nice man's locker room??

ROFL


To be fair, the men's lockerroom hasn't been off limits to women since female sports reporters fought for their right to interview players in the lockerroom the same way male reporters were able to.  

There is a double standard with male reporters not being able to interview female athletes in the lockerroom, but it's an understandable one.  As nice as the idea of complete quality may sound to some, the fact is that women and children do require more protection both in societal standards and under the law.


3:20 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2013 | Days Active: 214
Join to learn more about Historical Satan New Jersey, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 9,136 | Points: 7,768
Ihaveagun


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
I did one time by accident, as I was lost in my own little world, and got quite a surprise. The guys took it with humor, though, as they covered themselves up with towels and shrieked. =P

4:01 pm on Sep. 5, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2013 | Days Active: 200
Join to learn more about Ihaveagun Norway | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 142 | Points: 2,157
( spikeyhair  )


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
Quote: from Ihaveagun at 4:01 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

I did one time by accident, as I was lost in my own little world, and got quite a surprise. The guys took it with humor, though, as they covered themselves up with towels and shrieked. =P

haha was it a school or gym locker room? did you see anyone of them full frontal?


1:28 am on Sep. 6, 2013 | Joined: Feb. 2007 | Days Active: 372
Join to learn more about spikeyhair United States | Posts: 1,194 | Points: 4,849
Ihaveagun


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
Quote: from spikeyhair at 1:28 am on Sep. 6, 2013

Quote: from Ihaveagun at 4:01 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

I did one time by accident, as I was lost in my own little world, and got quite a surprise. The guys took it with humor, though, as they covered themselves up with towels and shrieked. =P

haha was it a school or gym locker room? did you see anyone of them full frontal?


It was the boy's gym locker at school. I did get a glimse of their private parts, but they covered themselves up quickly. xD


8:53 am on Sep. 6, 2013 | Joined: Mar. 2013 | Days Active: 200
Join to learn more about Ihaveagun Norway | Bi-curious Female | Posts: 142 | Points: 2,157
( spikeyhair  )


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
Quote: from Historical Satan at 3:20 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Quote: from Jaguar at 5:31 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Quote: from Lovesohard at 1:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Uhm, I went into the boys locker room because the coach sold candy, no one naked but saw a guy at the urinal. Nothing crazy.
 

 "Piece of candy, little girl? Come in nice man's locker room??  

 ROFL


To be fair, the men's lockerroom hasn't been off limits to women since female sports reporters fought for their right to interview players in the lockerroom the same way male reporters were able to.

There is a double standard with male reporters not being able to interview female athletes in the lockerroom, but it's an understandable one. As nice as the idea of complete quality may sound to some, the fact is that women and children do require more protection both in societal standards and under the law.


have you ever seen females in a mens locker room?


2:14 am on Sep. 8, 2013 | Joined: Feb. 2007 | Days Active: 372
Join to learn more about spikeyhair United States | Posts: 1,194 | Points: 4,849
Jaguar


Guru
Reply
Quote: from spikeyhair at 2:14 am on Sep. 8, 2013

Quote: from Historical Satan at 3:20 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Quote: from Jaguar at 5:31 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Quote: from Lovesohard at 1:28 pm on Sep. 5, 2013

Uhm, I went into the boys locker room because the coach sold candy, no one naked but saw a guy at the urinal. Nothing crazy.

  "Piece of candy, little girl? Come in nice man's locker room??

  ROFL


To be fair, the men's lockerroom hasn't been off limits to women since female sports reporters fought for their right to interview players in the lockerroom the same way male reporters were able to.    

 There is a double standard with male reporters not being able to interview female athletes in the lockerroom, but it's an understandable one.  As nice as the idea of complete quality may sound to some, the fact is that women and children do require more protection both in societal standards and under the law.


have you ever seen females in a mens locker room?


No but it's common at concerts where there isn't enough capacity for female restrooms for the women to walk into the men's. Nobody seems to mind.

-------
-------------------------------------------
Take care of yourself - you're worth it


3:40 pm on Sep. 8, 2013 | Joined: May 2008 | Days Active: 1,590
Join to learn more about Jaguar Texas, United States | Straight Male | Posts: 7,826 | Points: 24,226
( spikeyhair  )


Dairy Product Addict
Reply
havent seen that. does anybody else got any other times?

2:45 am on Sep. 12, 2013 | Joined: Feb. 2007 | Days Active: 372
Join to learn more about spikeyhair United States | Posts: 1,194 | Points: 4,849
Pages: 1 2  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Sexuality / Viewing Topic